The Osteopathic Physicians & Surgeons of California (OPSC) are pleased to offer three levels of accounts within our organization. Definitions for each specific account type can be found below the "Join Today!" link.
(Paid Member Account)
(Free Non-Member Account)
DOs on the RISe
(Free Member Account)
|Receive discounted registration for events, unlimited printouts of your CME certificates, the ability to store CME certificates from non OPSC sponsored events, and the ability to join groups, communities, and serve on committees.
Fees are based on years of practice.
|Register for OPSC sponsored events (please note that this account type does not offer member discounts for events), update your contact information and view your OPSC CME history. Again, this option only allows for the usage of the OPSC website, it does not include the benefits provided with a "professional" account, including discounts to OPSC sponsored events.
||Residents, Interns, and Students (RISe) can create a free membership. Update your contact information, join groups, communities, receive discounted rates for events, and serve on committees.
|Memberships & Fees
|Memberships & Fees
||Memberships & Fees
|Active 1 - 1st Year - $250
Active 2 - 2nd Year - $350
Active Full- 3rd Year + - $475
Out of State DO - $75
Military - $100
Retired - $100
Sustaining - $100
Allied Professional - $0.00
Osteopathic Physician - $0.00
Allopathic Physician - $0.00
|OMS I - OMS IV - $0.00
Interns - $0.00
Residents - $0.00
Fellows - $0.00
Professional (OPSC Member) Account Types
- Active 1: Osteopathic physicians in their first year of active practice
- Active 2: Osteopathic physicians in their second year of active practice
- Active Full: Osteopathic physicians in their third year (or more) of active practice
- Out of State DO: Osteopathic physicians who reside and practice outside of California
- Military: Osteopathic physicians in active military service, not reserves, or reserve members on active duty status
- Retired: Osteopathic physicians who have reduced their employment or practice status by at least 80%
- Sustaining: Non-medical professionals who are professionally associated with osteopathic physicians
Basic (Non-Member) Account Types
- Allied Professional: Non-physician medical professionals who wish to attend OPSC events
- Allopathic Physician - Basic: Free account for MDs who wish to attend OPSC events
- Osteopathic Physician - Basic: Free account for DOs who wish to attend OPSC events but not join the Association