For your convenience, we have compiled a Companion Guide for this program. You can view or download it here. These materials are also available through OPSC’s app “OPSC Connect”. The app is available as a free download in the Apple and Google stores.
If you have already registered for this event,
- You may access all content through our online learning platform between September 10th and November 10th
- You must complete viewing of all lectures, complete a short (3-question) "quiz" for each lecture, and submit the final evaluation/attestation form by November 10th to receive credit
- Your user name and password is the same as your OPSC log-in credentials
- Click here to visit the platform and start watching!
The programs below are free to all registrants of CME by the Bay 2020:
- On Demand Content [available as a free course on our online learning platform; no registration required]
- Welcome Message from OPSC President, Wadsworth Murad, DO
- Yoga with Carrie Janiski, DO
- Live Zoom Courses (non-CME; no registration required) - links will be automatically sent via email in advance to all registered participants.
- Saturday, September 12th, 9:15am - 10:15am
- Palpation and Perception: IRL and Virtual Platforms
- Presented by: Melissa Pearce, DO
- To enhance your experience with this live event, Dr. Pearce requests that you be prepared with berries/fruit and a small pillow.
- Saturday, September 12th, 10:30am - 11:45am
- Exploring Grief and Gratitude through Mindfulness Meditation and Reflective Journaling
- Presented by Kaveri Patel, DO
- Click here to access Dr. Patel's handout. It will be referenced/used during her presentation.
Registration Fees - Digital Content
|OPSC Members / Active Duty Military
|OPSC Retired Members
|Students / Interns / Residents *
* Students, Interns, and Residents may opt to sign up to view conference content at no charge by selecting the "Audit Only" option. Registrants who sign up as "Auditing Only" are not eligible to receive CME.Note: OPSC accepts VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and now American Express through our secure online processing portal.
Virtual Attendance: If you have registered to earn credits through digital access to event lectures and wish to cancel, OPSC must receive written notification of cancellation by August 28, 2020 to grant refunds (less
$50 processing fee, waived for OPSC members). Registration fees are not refundable after August 28, 2020.
Membership dues must be current at at the time of registration and throughout the Conference to qualify for member rates.
This program provides twenty-one (21) hours of AOA category 1A credits.