||Before 9pm PDT, 8/10/20
||8/11/18 - 8/31/20
|OPSC Members / Active Duty Military
|OPSC Retired Members
|Students / Interns / Residents *
* Students, Interns, and Residents may sign up to attend the conference at no charge by selecting the "Audit Only" option. Registrants who sign up as "Auditing Only" are not eligible to participate in meals provided by OPSC, nor are they eligible to receive CME.
DO-ing the Conference Virtually!
OPSC is offering you the opportunity to earn up to 20 hours of 1A AOA credit virtually!
- Register for CME by the Bay 2020 and select one of the “Virtual Attendance” tickets to take advantage of this option (pricing is the same as in-person attendance).
- In September, you will be provided with the necessary links and instructions on how to access conference lectures at your convenience directly from your OPSC account.
As always, you can register for the conference and switch to digital attendance at any time simply by emailing Melissa Leal (email@example.com) with your request.
Staff will be available to assist you in navigating this process and to answer any questions you may have.
Note: OPSC accepts VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and now American Express through our secure online processing portal.
Monterey Plaza Hotel
400 Cannery Row
Monterey, CA 93940
OPSC has reserved a block of rooms starting at the rate of $269.00 (Inland View) for the nights of Thursday (9/10), Friday (9/11), and Saturday (9/12) during the conference. The OPSC conference rate does not apply for other room types and is available for reservations until 4pm PDT on August 20th or until our block has sold out.
If you plan to attend CME by the Bay 2020 in person, we highly recommend making reservations early as our block often does sell out. Please follow one of the methods below to make your reservation:
- Phone: Reservations can be made by calling the hotel at 1-800-334-3999. You will need to leave a voicemail with contact information and details about your desired reservation dates, including the name of our event [OPSC Fall Conference], your check-in date, and the length of your desired stay.
- Email: You may email the reservations department at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will reach out to you to confirm your booking.
- Online: There is also an online booking option: Reserve Your Room Here This link will allow you to directly book with the Plaza at our group rates. Please note that it will not work on mobile devices, for pre/post stay dates, and will not work for room upgrades. You will have to directly call or email their reservations department in those cases.
NOTE: Due to COVID-19, the hotel is maintaining limited staffing at this time. The Reservations Department will be happy to assist you, though you may experience some delays in response times.
Alternate Hotel Options
Should our room block at the Plaza sell out or if you simply wish to stay elsewhere, additional hotel options in the region can be found at www.seemonterey.com/hotels
All materials for CME by the Bay will be posted to OPSC’s app “OPSC Connect” in August. The app is available as a free download in the Apple and Google stores.
This event is anticipated to provide a maximum of twenty (20) hours of AOA category 1A credits.