Print Page | Contact Us | Report Abuse | Sign In | Join
COVID-19 Discussion Boards
Moderator(s): Cassandra R. Mallory
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Author Latest Post
Tell Us Your Story 9 C. Mallory Quote: Originally posted by R. West: I can totally relate with Alesia as to how being unable to “fight” on the front lines feels, as I had to stop practicing just over 3 years ago due to severe spine injuries from being rear ended on the freeway (coming home from the ACOFP conference at Disneyland). I had treated patients through previous epidemics & a pandemic as well as the Hanta Virus in Korea (Korean Hemorrhagic Fever). I feel like My hands are tied & want to be out there helping people in any capacity I can, however I just had My 3rd spine surgery with an 8 level fusion among other procedures so I’m still incapacitated at the worst of times. I’m thankful to all those of You out there doing what You can to help us all get through these trying times. I hope to be there with You soon. Hang in there & stay safe, happy & healthy. Hello Dr. West,  Thank you for sharing your story with us.  I am sure your fellow DO's appreciate your thanks and look forward to having you back out there with them soon.
by C. Mallory
Wednesday, April 29, 2020

2015 H Street, Sacramento, CA 95811

(916) 822-5246

(916) 822-5247

STAY CONNECTED