The Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeon's of California is a community of the best and brightest in the osteopathic profession.
As a member you receive:
- Legislative representation and testimony on key issues at the State Capitol.
- Representation at state agency and private sector health policy meetings.
- Information on legislation, rules and regulations, and policies, which directly affect your practice and patients.
- Over 50 hours of high quality Category 1-A CME annually.
- Discounted Fees to OPSC CME Courses
- CME Tracking
- Access to Practice Management Information
- A legal referral service.
- Quarterly Journal
- Website: www.opsc.org
- Liaison with the Osteopathic Medical Board of California
- And much, much, more
Unless you are a part of organized medicine, no one will be considering your best interests when health care policies are made. As an OPSC member, you will have a voice in these issues and your concerns are important to the profession. If you believe any of the areas addressed in the list above are important to you, yet you are unable to represent yourself by taking time out of your office - join today - to assure the service of the profession continue.